Coffee, pineapples and other taurus-like adventures

sMichaelou is my little personal project. I mean, I'm wondering - how far can I go? So far I've managed to set up all the social media accounts and create one very very very non-pro video, which, to be honest, made me feel some sort of illogical accomplishment (yay!). Will I ever learn how to edit videos? How to hold camera so not every caption is shaky-shaky? (ehm, sure that's the word)

Which leads me to the fact that I am Czech. Two years ago I'd probably never want to mention such fact about me (meaning I was not particularly proud), but living abroad for almost a year now (sounds scary to me rn) made me realise how much I value my czechness (hehe). I'll talk about that more for sure, but the things that I miss with my whole existence are Czech bread, beer and quark (couldn't be more serious about that one). 

See? She's talking food again, classic. People, who I discussed my unrealistic blogger plans with, were asking me about the main topic of my posts; and as always, I have no idea. I am not sure what this is yet. I have too many ideas, most of them are crazy and none of them seems to have any logical links with the others. Yeah, that's me, hi, nice to meet ya. 

One thing is for sure, pineapples and coffee rule the world!
(translation: don't take this too seriously)

This is very provisional!
Oh yeah, and btw, I live in London. Although, am I allowed to state that as a fact, as it is not close to anything non-Londoners think that London is? (South East all the way ❤ jokes)

xx Michaela

Comments